Luke Bryan wrapped his 58-city “Kill The Lights Tour” at the end of October with six sold out stadium shows including a double play in Boston’s Gillette Stadium, ten sold out back-to-back concerts in five cities, and 1.6 million fans. Today, Luke announced he will extend his “Kill The Lights Tour” into 2017.
Luke, an entertainer who is a first rate showman with great charisma and stage presence, will begin the tour in Huntington, West Virginia at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena on February 17. Luke returns to Madison Square Garden on March 1 where he performed a sold out show at the world’s most famous venue in 2014.
Brett Eldredge will open the “Kill The Lights Tour” 2017 shows.
“Kill The Lights Tour” 2017:
- 2-16 Huntington, WV Big Sandy Superstore Arena
- 2-17 Bloomington, IN Assembly Hall
- 2-18 Jonesboro, AR ASU Convocation Center
- 2-23 Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
- 2-25 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- 3-1 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
- 3-3 Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena
- 3-4 Providence, RI Dunkin’ Donuts Center
- 3-9 Richmond, VA Richmond Coliseum
- 3-10 Fayetteville, NC Crown Coliseum
- 3-17 Orange Beach, AL The Wharf
Live Nation is the national tour promoter for the “Kill The Lights Tour” and Cabela’s, the World’s Foremost Outfitter of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear, is a sponsor. Citi is the official credit card of the “Kill The Lights Tour.”
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets through Citi’s Private Pass Program beginning Nov. 30.
For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
Latest posts by US News Team (see all)
- STEVE MOAKLER’S PREMIERES NEW VIDEO EXCLUSIVELY ON CMT! - 20 March, 2017
- Statler Brother Singer Jimmy Fortune ‘Sings the Classics’ on Upcoming Album - 20 March, 2017
- Jo SMITH THROWS IT BACK AND DOWN WITH “OLD SCHOOL GROOVE” - 17 March, 2017